Sunday, October 16, 2011

NaNoWriMo

So I'm going to do NaNoWriMo which means National Novel Writing Month. I'm going to try( I will1 I will do it!) a 50,000 word novel/rough draft. I'm going to do it on a 4 sentence 'story' that I wrote for a flash fiction class. I like the four lines, I think that I can do a ton of work from them. Here they are:
You cling to the steam powered bus as it goes faster and faster. The mask in the flickering light was holding the wheel and you know you must stop him. At least you think its a him but under all that steam armor makes it difficult if not impossible to tell gender. You take a deep breath, you prepare yourself to meet your maker if you must and you go. The words I was given to work with were steam-powered bus and mask. So I'm going to make this into an awesome novel. I hope...if not I'm going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment