Thursday, May 16, 2013

What I have been writing

So it has been awhile since I have posted here. Up-date I am writing but nothing that I am going to publish either here or anywhere. Writing is more than just a dream or job with me. It is a way that I handle things. I have had some really good things happen to me in life like only two more classes until I graduate with my master degree and soon I hope to getting a job in my field. My writings for the past few weeks have been personal and helping me handle all of emotions from the past few weeks. Normally writing is used to help process negative emotions but I have to get all my feelings out be they good or bad. It is part of the Lupus I have to express myself or the Lupus will react. The body handles all emotions in the same way so when I have bad things like the deaths of some of dearest friends I write about. When I have something overwhelming good happen I write it out. In dealing with the deaths of my friends I wrote a ten page poem and I have things that I want to do with it. With good thing that happened this past week I write a four pages essay about it. So writing is my answer to all of my feelings good and bad. So sorry for no fun new stories for the past few weeks. I hope to have time and the desire to write some of the plot lines that I have running through my head for about the past two months. I will let you know as I get started with that. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment