Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yes I'm still alive

Well It has been a bust two months since I last posted. Sorry for being so quiet of late. Good news is I love my job. Bad news is I have not written anything in a while. But I am working on an idea for a new story. I am going to outline it and try to start really writing it soon. I want to get back to my WIP "The Gloves" but I don't know when that will happen. I am going to try and make it soon. On a personal note I have finally started listening to podcasts. I know it is 2013 and I am just starting the podcast thing but I am always late to the party. One cast that I have found and just love it 'I should be writing'. It is just great with a working author as the host and she is so informed and fun to listen to. If you want something uplifting from a published and still working on author then check it out. Well this is just a short note to prove that I am still with the living; so have a great day/week!

No comments:

Post a Comment