Thursday, February 12, 2015

Annoyance

One thing about being a writer that I find very annoying is when you are working on a project all the other stories that just run through your head. While I have been working on Flare File book three I have had one other original story and two fanfiction stories running over and over through my head. So as I am making my word count for book three I am rewarding myself with getting to write fanfiction. But of course when I sit down to write that the need just dries up. I tell my spouse that I am a tortured artist but he says that I am not dramatic enough for that. I think that when I am writing I am. Mostly because I will yell at my characters. I mean it. I have really yelled out loud at one of my characters.  He was being very annoying so I yelled at him. He wanted some plot stuff to happen that could not happen yet. So to make him shut up I told what had to happen before any of the stuff he wanted could happen. It did not shut him up. If I did not like the character so much I would have killed him and just worked with the other main character. She has patience. So I am going to try and write some fanfiction now. Maybe then I can get some peace and quiet in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment