Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First Challenge word count

So far I'm 469 words into the first chapter of a 120,000 word story. Once again /sigh for not being more particular about word count. I guess that beggars can't be choosers. I have changed the main leads name to Claira Darkwater. I think that I'm about to introduce the main male lead Nikola Tesla. I have always been very interested in him and I'm very excited to have the chance to write about him in a fun way. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have another 500 words down. I need to find something that can tell me how many words that I have written per day not overall. Guess that's more research I'm going to be doing.


1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine mentioned using http://750words.com/ as a system that helps her to write. The goal is to write 750 words a day and uses some sort of point system, but if you just want to write 500 words a day, it might still have a word count? I'm really just guessing, but thought I would mention it in case it helps (once you have time after real life stops kicking you in the butt). Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete