Monday, September 26, 2011

Steampunk

So I've been wanting to write something steampunky but I'm a little stuck on what. I mean I know what steampunk looks like but how do I write it? Clockwork hookers, eye wear and airships but what kind of plots work out there? So I'm asking my friends who read this and are willing to give me ideas. If you give me an idea, about how many words or something like that, I will write it. I will post it. And I will be very grateful for the help to my writers block (and I hate to say that because I agree with a professor that I had writers block is not real just in your mind). So help a lazy writer, challenge me to write steampunk and I hope that I'm not too bad it! I'll be watching for whoever is brave enough to tell me what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment