Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So no challenges

Ok in my post two weeks ago I asked for people to give me flash fiction challenges. I have gotten none so far. So because of that I looked to the web to help me and I found it. I have found an awesome website adammaxwell.com. There is a  writing prompts generator. Every time you refresh the page you get a new prompt. The site has other things in it like his flash fiction and the like. But having the prompt generator is just awesome to me and for me. Because I really love writing and reading flash fiction. One of the best things I have ever written is a chapbook that I wrote for a flash fiction course, it became the base for my first novel. That makes me think about Camp NaNo. I think that I'm going to change the positions of what I'm writing. I am going to change the order so that in June I will write the chapbook about my sci-fi story then write the novel in August. Speaking of writing novels I need to get back to the one I'm working on right now. Also I asked for help with thinking up the last title for an awesome sounding trilogy. So I'm going it alone. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. One of the hardest things to do on a blog is get comments. So far as I know there is no magic method.

    Glad you found a site for help with your flash fiction.

    ReplyDelete