Monday, June 4, 2012

Camp NaNo, Novel writing, grad school and me

So this month is going to be crazy. I am doing Camp NaNoWriMo. I am going to be finishing a novel only about 30000+ words remaining. I am in third term as a grad student. I have a job again (thank god!). And I still have normal life. Normal life for me includes tabletop rp once a week with friends, having a working marriage and dealing with my lupus/fibro. In addition to the lupus I live in a southern state in the US so that means it is 95+ degrees outside until about October. If you know anyone with lupus heat is a bad thing. So life is crazy right now but that is okay. I'm feeling good for the time first in about three years. So my writing blog is probably going to be a little shorter than the past few. Next week I will talk about the writing for NaNo and maybe I will have finished the novel so I'm doing three or four things instead of everything at once. Because unless I'm running like a chicken without a head I'm just not happy clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment