Monday, June 25, 2012

Good news and sad news

Well the good news is that I have finished with my first summer class and I have about a week before my next one starts so I have more time to write. Sad news is that I did not get to be a reviewer for Dark Faery Tales. I'm still too young of a reviewer to really be of use to them. Be that I mean I am still learning my style of reviewing and the like. But I have learned because the reviewer for DFT sat down and read one of my reviews. She gave me some critiques that I am going to use in my book reviews in the future. Unlike my writing blog I am about six weeks ahead with my book blog so it will be about six weeks before any of my readers will see the fruits of that. About the novel I am almost 75,000 words in and I need about 25,000 more before I call it done. Then I am going to be cutting it up into three novels. Because I realized about 63,000 words in that I have a trilogy on my hands not one novel. One the hand that makes me very happy but on the other I facepalmed myself because I thought I was writing just a little fantasy story. I was so wrong. I don't know for sure but I think that I can get at least 75,000 words per novel and if I'm really good then I can get 100,000 per novel. I hoping for that but the story will move as it will. So that is everything that is going on this week. See you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment