Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cool stuff in grad school

So for my current library science class I have to make a libguide. A libguide is a guide made by and for library students (at least that is the way at my campus). I can make it about anything I want to so I have chosen to have it about publishers and Sci-Fi and fantasy publishers in particular. I have been researching publishers for the past two weeks and man I have learned some interesting stuff. In the guide I have general information about the publisher, history, what imprints if they have any and links to their websites, twitter and/or RSS feed. Between it and working and looking for more permanent work I have little to no time. My current job is good but it is just summer work so I'm looking for a 'real' job. I have some hooks in the line but so far nothing doing. Well here's hoping for a better week for writing and maybe working too.

No comments:

Post a Comment