Monday, July 16, 2012

Unemployed but still writing

So the job that I started last week is done now.  As some of you may know and some may not I have Lupus and I live in the deep south. Well Lupus and heat do not mix well at all. My previous employer was told about me and heat not working. I point blank told him I needed a cool workplace and he said that would be no problem. Now I do not know if he just forgot or what but it was a problem. He would go through the small office and turn off the window units but not the one in his office. Then the other employees would wait for him to either leave or get busy doing something else then turn them back on. For a normal person having 80+ heat inside for about half of the day is uncomfortable but live able. For me is not is live able by yesterday, Sunday, I could not walk I was in so much pain and my joints were so inflamed. It is and was horrible. So I went in today and told him that. He said that I could go. I did quit just so you know but man I am glad to be done with that place. But I now have more time to spent with the writing that needs to get done for my classes and the writing I want to do for personal. I have already put in some apps so I have hope to hear back soon. The job I would really like is working for my university in their archives because I want to be an archivist/writer/ Because I'm a nerd just in case, my dear readers, you did not know that. until next week then!

No comments:

Post a Comment