Monday, July 9, 2012

Yay writing, schooling and god awful heat.

So I live in the deep south at the moment and we are having a god awful heat wave. By god awful I mean it has been over 100 degrees for the past three weeks. As I have complained before I also have Lupus and fibromyalgia and heat is very bad thing for me. So for the past three weeks I have felt really really bad. I do not want to curse in this blog because I do not think that is the best use of either the blog or your time but feel free to put any words that come to mind because they are going to be more true to what I was feeling and thinking about the heat. That means I have not had either the energy to write or the physical ability to do so. Because of where I have my SLE lupus fluid it hurts to sit up, to have anything on my lap because it pulls on the muscles making the fluid move which not any fun for me or anyone around me. But this week-end we got rain. Wonderful, cooling rain. The heat went from 105 with a heat index of 115 to 93. In about 20 minutes. I still need to stay inside but I can sit up with much pain and I have the desire to write again. I still need to get about 25,000 words before I can call this draft done. Then I get the wonderful task of breaking up the single novel in three. Like I said in a previous post I realized that 63,000 words that I had a trilogy not a single novel. Which is fine but man I wish that I knew that before I started writing it. This week is going to be very busy with my next grad school class, starting a new job, having a relationship and some kind of social life. I'm only when I'm being pulled in five different directions. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment